Stamps: Great Friend
Paper: Baja Breeze, Cameo Coral, Whisper White Cardstock and Walk in the Park DSP
Ink: Baja Breeze, Basic Gray, Cameo Coral
Accessories: Eyelet Punch, Whisper White Ribbon, Twine, Dimensionals
1. Score 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Baja Breeze at 4 1/4 and fold along score line.
2. Use the Eyelet Punch on a 1 1/2 x 5 1/4 piece of Whisper White and adhere to 5 1/4 x 2 piece of DSP.
3. Tie Whisper White ribbon around DSP.
4. Stamp the butterfly from Great Friends three times in Baja Breeze.
5. Adhere DSP to left side of card base.
6. Stamp the outline once onto Whisper White and once onto Cameo Coral using Basic Gray Ink. Stamp the sentiment onto the Whisper White piece using Cameo Coral Ink. Cut out the Cameo Coral cardstock along the outer black line and the Whisper White with the sentiment along the inner dotted line. Adhere the two together.
7. Punch a hole in the sentiment and lace twine through. Adhere sentiment to DSP using a dimensional.
8. Loop the twine under the ribbon and tie a knot right above the punched hole. Snip off the excess so you are only left with a knot.