Monday, April 27, 2009

Help Me Find My Mojo!

Ugh...that's all I can say about my evening of stamping last night! First off, I think my "stamping brain" was confused because I'm back to working off the dining room table instead of my little studio in the attic because of the heat, so now everything is stored away until I pull it out. I guess my creativeness works better when everything is set out where I can see it.

But I got an order for 4 Mother's Day cards yesterday, so I decided to work on those last night instead of my workshop projects since I need to get the Mother's Day cards in the mail to her by the end of the week. Well 3 hours later and this was all I came up with. I don't have any sets that say "Happy Mother's Day" so I was just sort of improvising. I decided to pull out the retired Love Ya Bunches set since I hadn't used it in a while. At first I really liked the wheelbarrow card, but now I'm not sure...that card actually came together really quick and I thought I was on a roll. But when I went to start the next card, I just kept changing my mind and running out of ideas. I wasn't leaving my table until I had SOMETHING, and this is it. It's okay, but not for Mother's Day, and definitely not one of my best...so back to the drawing board! I'm thinking about busting out my tried and true Flower Fancy set! It never lets me down!

Anyway...here are the cards. Let me know what you think...I seriously am disgusted by them! haha I'm going to hit it hard this evening, so hopefully my "Stamping Mojo" returns!

(Sentiment is from the Great Friend set)

Sorry I don't have instructions for these cards...I changed them so many times I would have to go back and re-measure everything to get the measurments. I used Sale-A-Bration DSP on both as well as Sage Shadow for the card bases.

No comments:

Post a Comment