Monday, July 6, 2009

Another Onsie Card

Ever since this post, these cards have been my most popular...in fact I have made 5 more since then! I decided to post my most recent one since the picture came out a lot better than the one in the linked post. I made this using Baja Breeze cardstock and Bashful Blue brads. I do wish I would have spaced the brads a little bit farther apart, but they are still cute. I used my mat pack and paper piercer to keep them straight. Next time I will pierce every other hole instead of three back to back. Up until I got my mat pack, I would just eye it up with a hole punch and they didn't always line up nicely (and since I'm a super perfectionist, that usually meant I would start the whole card over!) The carriage was colored using my blender pen and Baja Breeze ink pad and then detail was added using Not Quite Navy and Rose Red SU Markers. Click the link above for the full tutorial.

Stamps: Fun and Fast Notes
Paper: Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Baja Breeze
Accessories: 1 3/8, 1 1/2 Circle Punches, Scalloped Circle Punches, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, Bashful Blue Brads, Blender Pen, Not Quite Navy and Rose Red SU Markers, Dimentionals

No comments:

Post a Comment