This layout was cased from a card I received in a swap. The original was made by Sue Millenbaugh. She used similar colors, but a different flower set. I'm really excited with how it turned out...especially the flowers! It is for a bridal shower. The colors of the wedding are shades of purple.
Stamps: Oval All, Friends 24-7
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Lavender Lace, Whisper White
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Lavender Lace, Old Olive, Certainly Celery SU Markers
Accessories: Large Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Blender Pen
1. Cut 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Elegant Eggplant. Score 2 1/2 on each long end and fold on score lines.
2. Cut two pieces of Lavender Lace at 1 7/8 x 5 1/4 and two pieces of Whisper White at 1 5/8 and 5.
3. Use Lavender Lace and Old Olive Markers to color directly onto the stamp and stamp onto each of the white panels. *tip to remoisten the ink after coloring on the stamp, simply breathe onto the stamp*
4. Use blender pen and Certainly Celery ink to shade the stems and leaves and Lavender Lace and blender pen to shade the flowers. I applied more color to the centers of the flowers and to certain parts of the leaves.
5. Adhere all panel levels together.
6. Use Lavender Lace and Elegant Eggplant markers to color onto Oval All stamp and stamp onto scrap piece of Whisper White. Punch with Oval Punch and adhere to Scalloped Oval punched out using Elegant Eggplant.
7. Adhere half of the oval piece to the left panel.
8. For the inside I adhered a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Lavender Lace.