Stamps: To Have and to Hold
Paper: Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Natural Ivory Cardstock
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black
Accessories: Big Shot, Texture Plates, Eyelet Border Punch, Filigree Brads, Rose Red, Close to Cocoa, and Chocolate Chip SU Markers, White Gel Pen, Chocolate Chip Ribbon
1. Score 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Chocolate Chip at 4 1/4 and fold on score line.
2. Cut Natural Ivory cardstock to 2 3/4 x 4. Stamp the bride and groom using Basic Black.
3. Run scrap piece of Whisper White through the Big Shot with the swirly Texture Plate. Stamp bride and groom onto embossed piece and cut out dress on the inside of the stamp line. Adhere to Ivory piece. Color bodice, veil and groom's shirt with white gel pen.
4. Color the flowers and tie with a Rose Red SU Marker, the groom's suit with Chocolate Chip, and both of their hair with Close to Cocoa.
5. Adhere Ivory piece to a 3 x 4 piece of Whisper White.
6. Scallop the long edge of a 3 3/4 x 1 1/2 piece of Rose Red.
7. Adhere a 3 3/4 x 1 1/2 piece of Whisper White to Rose Red piece. Stamp sentiment.
8. Wrap Chocolate Chip ribbon across the seam of the red and white pieces. Tie bow using another piece of ribbon.
9. Punch a hole through the ribbon using your paper piercer and run the Filigree brad through.
10. Attach both pieces to Chocolate Chip card base.