1. Cut your cardstock to 6x11.
2. Cut the remaining strip to 6 x 2 1/2.
3. Adhere the small strip to the longer strip.
4. Line up the cardstock on the die so that the seam occurs AFTER the score line for the flap of the bag (if you lay it before the score line of the flap, you will have a seam on the front of your bag).
5. Run through the Big Shot and score creased lines.
6. When you fold your bag together, you will notice a small strip of paper that extends past the crease line of the flap. Simply snip this off at the score line and you can adhere your bag together!
Stamps: Holiday Best, Seasons of Friendship
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White, Old Olive
Ink: Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Fancy Favor Die, Scalloped Oval Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch, SU Markers, Chocolate Chip Ribbon