Saturday, July 4, 2009

Best Wishes Pillow Box

It's hard to believe that this is only the first project I have made with the new In Colors, ribbon, and DSP!! This is another project for my July 17 workshop and I can't wait to show you how simple these little pillow boxes are to make! I used the In Color markers to color the stamp in Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, and Rich Razzleberry. At first I thought the polka dot ribbon and DSP together would be too much, but I'm glad I didn't turn the ribbon around. This was also the first time I used my new Oval All stamp set. I love how it coordinates with the Large Oval Punch and Scalloped Oval punches...super super easy!

These would also make super cute favors for weddings, showers, or graduation parties and can be customized to any color theme (and filled with your favorite treat!)...just let me know!!

Stamps: Oval All
Paper: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Ink: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry Markers
Accessories: Big Shot, Pillow Box Die, Large Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Melon Mambo Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment