Saturday, August 1, 2009

Antique Store Set #1

You may remember a few days ago I told you about an opportunity I have to sell my cards at a local antique store. I'm going to take 2 or 3 sets down, some candles, post it holders, and a few individual cards. This is the first set that I made. It's a case of this post. I changed the size of the squares to 3 inches and 3 1/4 inches and didn't pierce the mat, but for the most part it's the same. I also used the new In Colors, which I love, love, love! :)

The box was used following this template on Splitcoaststampers. It has a Kraft base and an acetate lid. At first, I wasn't sure about putting ribbon on the outside because you could see the ribbon on the cards inside, but the more I looked at it, I changed my mind. Look for more to come soon!
Stamps: Friends 24-7, Lots of Thoughts, Great Friend
Paper: Kraft, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: SU Markers, Scalloped Oval and Large Oval Punch, Chocolate Chip Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment