Sunday, August 2, 2009

Antique Store Set #2

This is the second box of cards that I will be taking to the Market Place on Main. It was made with the Seasons of Friendship stamp set. I was so excited to see that this set was back in the new catalog. I love to make sets of cards or gifts and I knew this would be a perfect stamp set for doing so! The cards themselves are very simple, but I think they turned out really cute. I also used the Big Shot Top Note Die on the inside as well.

Same box as the other set, just tied slightly different.
Here is a closeup of the tag.
And the inside.
Stamps: Season of Friendship
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Garden Green, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Pretty in Pink, Garden Green, Green Galore, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Old Olive
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, White Organza Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment