Friday, August 28, 2009

EIA Award!

Sorry that today is another post with no new project. I'm almost done with the baby shower invites, though! This is what I received in the mail this afternoon. It is from my up-upline, Kathy Stone, as she presented me with an Excellence in Action award. I recently replied to an email she sent out about the Holiday Open House that our group is holding in Ohio. I told her that although I probably wouldn't have any customers drive 45+ minutes to come, that I would love to participate. She called me a few days later to tell me that she was moved by my unselfishness and was extending this award to me. She sent out a really nice email to the group recognizing me and then sent me this box of goodies! I honestly couldn't have asked for a better group of ladies to work with. Everyone truly cares about each other and loves what they do! These past 6 months that I have been a demonstrator really have been great and it's all because of the people you get to work with and meet. I would recommend anyone who's been on the fence about becoming a demo to take advantage of the $85 starter kit in these next few days and join on to an amazing group!

Speaking of new demos...I would like to welcome my Aunt Mel to my downline! She actually became my first Level 2 downline as she joined under Jen! We are so excited to have her on board and knew it would only be a matter of time before we convinced her to sign up!

Now onto close ups of the goodies:

This make up bag was available only to those demonstrators who attended Convention! Isn't it adorable? I don't think I can use it for make up because I don't want to get it dirty! I love how the inside is lined with the Thoroughly Modern pattern!

A Stampin' Up tablet, note pad, pen, and nail file

Handmade card from Kathy! I love love love the Parisian Breeze DSP! Thanks again Kathy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment