Sunday, August 2, 2009

Antique Store Set #3

Today was a very busy day! I was going to wait and post these tomorrow, but I was so excited to show them to you all :) The last time Joe and I were at Market Place on Main, we noticed that Tenny, the owner, had a huge basket of Post-It note holders. Joe picked one up and said "you can make these!!" Tenny heard him and said they sold pretty well. So I decided to make a group of Post-It note holders to take down with my card sets. I used the same template from these monogram Post-It note holders I made for the staff at the Y.

The first set I did using In Colors (well, and Green Galore since there isn't a green In Color) as well as my Big Shot with Texture Plates and Great Friend Stamp set. It's hard to tell from the picture, but each holder is embossed using a different Texture Plate. You can see a closer picture here on SCS.
Although, when I saw these Post-It notes at Wal-Mart, I immediately thought of the Soft Subtles color family, I think they also work well paired with these colors too :)
The second set was made with the A Flower for All Seasons stamp set, Designer Series Paper, and watercolor paper.
I also started another card set this evening of onsie cards like to these. I will post it tomorrow once it's all finished.

1 comment:

  1. These post it note holders are absolutely adorable. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete