Thursday, August 6, 2009

Asian Artistry Candle

This is the final product that I'm going to be taking down to the Market Place on Main (I'm hoping to go tomorrow, so I will let you know how it goes!). I love stamping on candles! You may also remember this one from the auction basket I made for the Y. For this set I used the Asian Artistry stamp set and Stampin' Up markers. To stamp on candles, you first stamp your image onto tissue paper and color. Cut the image out staying close to your line, but leaving some white. Lay the image on the candle where you would like it. Wrap a piece of wax paper around the entire candle. Turn your embossing gun on and let it heat up for about 15 seconds. Then heat the wax paper over the image...you will notice that the image melts into the candle! Be careful not to overheat. For this candle, I did each image individually.

Stamps: Asian Artistry
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Heat Gun, SU Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment