Monday, August 17, 2009

Photo Tile Coasters

As you can see, I'm on a tile kick in honor of my class this Friday, but aren't these the cutest things ever?? I followed this tutorial from SCS. And no, I do not favor my dog over my cat...I just messed up the first one I did with Secret's picture and didn't have another tile to use, so that's why Cervantes has two...(look at the one on the left...it's hard to believe he was ever that small!) I had never used Mod Podge before and thought I would be able to slide the tissue paper around until I got it centered. Well, I thought wrong, my kitty split in half!

These were super easy, though, and took longer to seal/dry than to actually make them. They would make great gifts! I will be putting these in our office once I get the other one made. Our desk is starting to get "cup rings".

No comments:

Post a Comment