Sunday, August 30, 2009

Two Cased Christmas's

Both of the cards I'm going to share with you are cased, one from SCS and the other from the new Holiday Mini which starts September 1. They are super easy and will be easy for mass producing.

This first one was too cute not to case! Click here to view my inspiration. While I did change the colors and DSP, they are pretty much exactly the same. I absolutely love the simple look.
I used the 1 3/8 circle punch to make the ornaments from the new Merry Moments Designer Series Paper. A brad was added to the center ornament and the strings and bows were hand drawn with the Chocolate Chip marker. The sentiment is from the new Four the Holidays set which will be available in the mini.

Stamps: Four the Holidays
Paper: Kraft, Merry Moments DSP
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Silver Brad, Chocolate Chip SU Marker

This next card was cased from page 4 of the Holiday Mini. I used the Snowfall stamp set (retired) that I'm borrowing from Jen. I used these same colors in this card, however, the more and more I look at that card, the more and more I dislike it. I don't think I will be making it for the craft fair...it will probably be replaced by this one. I used the Four the Holidays set again for the sentiment (that set contains: Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Peace on Earth, and Season's Greetings). This card is 4 x 9 (although it might need adjusted if I can't find envelopes for it) and the Whisper White panel is 3 1/2 x 4. The Old Olive strips are 1/2 x 4. Can you tell I made both of these cards the same day? the 1 3/8 circle punch and a brad in the center of a snowflake were used on this one as well. My favorite part is the cute little star cut out and mounted by the sentiment :)

Stamps: Snowfall, Four the Holidays
Paper: Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Silver Brad

1 comment:

  1. your Christmas cards are fabulous, I am so luvin the new stuff in the SU mini...great work and I wish much success with your SU business!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete