This is one of the card designs I'm going to be mass producing for the craft fair that I'm participating in November 14. PLENTY more Christmas designs to come for that. I also am meeting with my one aunt tomorrow about my cousin's baby shower invitations, so watch out for those as well. I will also have some more Halloween projects and cards soon too.
Stamps: A Wish For Peace
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White,
Ink: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Corner Rounder, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 1 1/2 inch Circle Punch, Sponges, SU Pastels
1. Score 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Kraft at 4 1/4 and fold on score line.
2. Cut a 3 inch square of Whisper White and a 3 1/4 inch square of Chocolate Chip. Round the corners of the Whisper White piece.
3. Punch a circle from a scrap piece of paper and tape it in place on the Whisper White square. Sponge around the top and side parts of it with Baja Breeze.
4. Remove mask and stamp image in Basic Black so that some of the trees are in front of the moon you just created.
5. Color image using Stampin' Pastels and sponge remaining sky line to your liking.
6. Adhere to Chocolate Chip square and adhere to card base.
7. Stamp sentiment in bottom right corner using Chocolate Chip ink.
8. Use 2 Way Glue pen and Dazzling Diamond Glitter to randomly add glitter to some branches of the main tree.