Monday, August 3, 2009

Antique Store Set #4

I absolutely LOVE making these onsie cards! I know I've posted them before, but I'm going to post them again because they are so much fun! The link to the tutorial can be found on my first post of them. Everything is the same as that post except I used pink and blue brads instead of silver ones. I also used my scalloped edge punch on the little sleeves too (I usually just do straight sleeves)...that was Joe's idea! Thanks sweetie!

Again, I made the same box that I have been making the past few days. I love how it takes the presentation of all the sets to a new level! The one thing that is missing on all of them are envelopes. Each box will contain 4 envelopes for the 4 cards, however, I am waiting for those to come in :)
The scalloped oval sentiment is adhered directly to the acetate lid.

I have one more set that is almost done and will be posted tomorrow. Then my final project to take to the Market Place on Main will be a set of 3 stamped candles. I'm just trying to decide which set I want to use for them.

Stamps: Fun and Fast Notes, Sweet Little Sentiments
Paper: Bordering Blue, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: SU Markers, 1 3/8, 1 1/2, and Scalloped Circle Punches, Paper Piercer and Mat Pack, Brads, Scalloped Edge Punch, Large Oval and Scalloped Oval Punches, Dimentionals

1 comment: